[DGD] DGD & MySQL

Per Newberg garlix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:41:53 CEST 2008

Whow, this thread got lost in between too many mails in my inbox and I
see it got a lot of replies.

Thanks for many interesting ideas and suggestions!

To be honest I did not put too much thoughts into the technical side
of this problem.
What I wanted was a smooth way to store and retrieve data, preferably
limited by something in the lines of the SQL WHERE-clause.

So it seems like this is probably doable, but the question is whether
it's worthwhile. Gain vs. effort!

I'll just have to think a bit harder about what I actually want - now
that I've scouted the terrain a bit. :-)

// Per