[DGD] Returning to the list

Par Winzell par.winzell at alyx.com
Fri Oct 17 22:04:28 CEST 2008

The list moderator would receive all mails and manually pass them
through or reject them. A very keen moderator may go to the trouble of
telling you why your message was rejected.

Moderated mailing lists typically have vastly higher quality discussion
as each person puts significant effort into each mail.

Zell