[DGD] New example code added to svn repository

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Oct 31 13:35:46 CET 2008

For those interested in using intermud 3 communications on DGD I changed/added
some example code to the svn repository:

<dgd> Subversion at Way of the Force: Aidil committed revision 25 to
svn://wotf.org/dgd-devel-net : Changed example code in the I3 subdir to use
the new parse_string based restore_variable() implementation

<dgd> Subversion at Way of the Force: Aidil committed revision 26 to
svn://wotf.org/dgd-devel-net : Added example code for an intermud 3 + irn router

Note that the router code cannot be used on klib directly, it uses a few afuns
and features implemented by my kernel (specifically, sprintf and filter_array
and my logging subsystem). It shouldn't be too difficult to provide for those
on klib where needed.

Bart (aka Aidil)
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/