[DGD] call_touch

chris . psych_mayo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:15:04 CEST 2008

The function argument is used to identify the the function chain containing the original call to call_touch?
It makes sense to me to want to discriminate against recompilation and some other usage of call_touch.
What ive played around with is a compilation command...the command inherits a system level compilation library and than points to a touchme function in objectd.

The problem Im having now is not getting very useful information from the function argument in the touch hook.  So far i've gotten 'message_done', and '_F_call_out', when i tried a couple attempts to force a useful value to fill in the function string.

I guess the bigger problem, im not completely sure what the function string in the touch hook is a function of.  I figure it is the origin function of a call chain that used call_touch for object obj.
There a simple or clever way to get a useful value for function for a command initiated by an admin?
Thanks
-chris