[DGD] LPC birthday?

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Mon Aug 31 21:28:46 CEST 2009

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 03:50:34 -0700, Shentino wrote

> Linus torvalds could do it overnight no sweat.
>
> He can also do infinite loops in his head,

Hmm, so I have one thing in common with Linus then...

Its kinda interesting tho. For the last couple of weeks I've been struggeling
with getting some user object and connectivity code done, lack of inspiration
and being busy is keeping me from finishing it.. Yet, a little while ago I was
reviewing WOTF's space travel system, being boggled how I managed to produce
that over a weekend in which I also did quite a lot of other stuff..

Obviously, I had already thought out how to implement it before ever starting
on it, but its fun to see what inspiration and a good idea can do for
productivity.

Bart
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/