[DGD] Kotaka development

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 03:33:19 CET 2009

I've moved the cutting edge part of developing kotaka to github

Anyone who wants to see the "bleeding edge", go to
git://github.com/shentino/kotaka

The code found on github is licensed under the AGPL, version 3.

(raw code, likely to be buggy one way or another so please be careful.)

I haven't decided yet how, if at all, I plan to use sourceforge.  I'll
probably make periodic stable releases there.

And I would like to thank my server admin, bct, for taking a look at
the goodie bag I released previously, playing with it, and giving me
my first ever publicly submitted bug report.  I patched a few things
as a result.

Feedback is always appreciated.