[DGD] Segmentation Fault in newly downloaded 1.2p4

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Jan 20 14:13:47 CET 2009

I wonder, are there still people using 1.2p4 ?

I personally don't think someone who starts with DGD now should start with
1.2p4, and I'd personally call it a 'legacy release'.

Bart

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:55:42 +0100, Felix A. Croes wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/