[DGD] Revisited: callout cantrip

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Mon Jun 1 13:12:58 CEST 2009

For those curious about this trick, Gurbalib svn revision 271 now uses this
call_out 'cantrip' idea in its event daemon. In /daemons/event_d.c in the
dispatch_event() function, you'll see that the counters are passed to a
call_out as an array, and then modified after the call_out has been started.

Bart.

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 02:16:49 -0700, Shentino wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/