[DGD] DGDMP 1.1.10

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:09:40 CEST 2009

Speaking of the inheritance table size increase you mentioned in a previous
upgrade, I have often in the interest of encapsulation on steroids, had my
main "object" class split up into about 7 implementation libs, each of which
includes from 1 to 7 of each other's corresponding interface (api) libs.
 I'm guessing such double-deep inheritance trees are somehow overflowing
something inside.  In particular, the main object inherits all 7 interfaces
and implementations so that each "subsystem" 's data would be accessible in
the data save and load routines of the most derived object.
Is there a quick way to increase this size in, say, config.h, or is it a
rather intrusive change?  And if so, is it something that only MP will
support?

Or is this a bug in DGD itself?