[DGD] DGDMP 1.1.10

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sun Jun 7 22:21:34 CEST 2009

bart at wotf.org wrote:

> My first use would be to up the max string size and object table size (256k
> and usually 16m or 4g respectively). Given the above, is it a strange idea to
> up the default object table size? I know that (on dgd at least) it uses more
> memory, but if the assumption is that plenty of memory is available, it would
> help us make use of said memory :)

A binary distribution with the current limitations allows me to get
feedback before I have the new license sorted out.  It also means I
don't have to debug other people's ANSI escape code patches and such,
something I'm really not looking forward to doing for a multithreaded
application while the code is still fragile.  As soon as I release
the source code, you can make alterations to your heart's content.

Regards,
Felix Croes