[DGD] Gurbalib 0.42 beta 1

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Mar 20 18:58:24 CET 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:55:46 -0700, Shentino wrote
> Actually ?'s are a bad thing in unix too, because it's a glob wildcard
>
> come to think of it, * is as well.  This is probably why they are outlawed
> in windows.

This is what escape is for, which are valid on a real OS :P

At any rate, I did spot those files and at some point they'll get a more
appropriate filename while maintaining the actual command name.

Bart

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/