[DGD] Is self nesting ALWAYS a bug?

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 03:40:36 CET 2009

On a more polite note, escheresque muds are intriguing...

My gripes are just from an engineering perspective and I bear no animosity
towards any creative ideas.

The "offending" wizard was bct, my server admin, btw.  And I'd like to thank
him for being my first alpha tester.  His poking has already yielded some
insights into making phantasmal friendly.