[DGD] live status

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Mon Mar 30 22:05:17 CEST 2009

Talking about such things, you might want to take a look at

http://lpmuds.net/forum/index.php?topic=943.0

(and for those who wonder, latest gurbalib supports the 'text' or 'plain'
version of it.

Bart.

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:17:24 -0700, Shentino wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/