[DGD] 2nd auto

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:45:14 CEST 2009

Excerpted from mud/doc/kernel/hook/driver:

You need to define this function in your objectd

    * mixed include_file(string compiled, string from, string path)

    The file `path' (which might not exist) is about to be included by
    `from' during the compilation of 'compiled'.  The returned value can be
    either a string for the translated path of the include file, or an
    array of strings, representing the included file itself.  Any other
    return value will prevent inclusion of the file 'path'.