[DGD] The future of DGD

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Wed Feb 3 20:13:56 CET 2010

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:37:53 -0800 (PST), Noah Gibbs wrote
> Wow!  That's quite a change.
>
>   Thank you for releasing the "old" DGD code under an open source
> license.  That's a powerful gift to the community, and may help new
> people be willing to look at it.  A non-OSS open license can be very
> hard to "sell" to open source developers :-)

I second that, this is a very welcome change, and a very generous gift to the
community.

I'll have to get used a bit to my role as 'project master' :)

Bart.

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/