[DGD] Sourceforge web page

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Feb 5 20:35:58 CET 2010

I think its a bit early, I'll have to come up with a patch policy and such first.

But the bottomline is that instead of having to convince Dworkin that
something is a good idea to add, you now have to convince me. That may prove a
tad easier maybe but this was quite too little information to come anywhere
near that :)

Bart.

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:16:07 -0800, Shentino wrote

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/