[DGD] dgd-osr news

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Fri Feb 12 23:38:43 CET 2010

Today the net branch was merged into the trunk. This also involves one very
small change to 'vanilla' dgd to make it ignore the ports config statement
when the network extensions are not enabled.

In the very near future we expect to see an update to the Windows build
(console appication no longer depending on mfc). Also, we are in the process
of ANSIfying the DGD source code.

I've setup a wiki for the project and am slowly filling it with information.
It can be found at:

  http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/dgd-osr/index.php?title=Main_Page

The most interesting page for now is the project goals page I think.

Then, for those who'd like to receive mail about commits to the repository,
you can subscribe to the dgd-osr-commits mailinglist at:

Bart
--
Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/