[DGD] DGDHub Mud?

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sun Nov 21 20:59:17 CET 2010

Kurt Nordstrom <doseofvitamink at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody know what happened to the DGDHub that Aidil was running?
>
> For that matter, anybody know what happened to Aidil?

As Bart has been incommunicado for quite a while now, I have decided
to take the reins until he is back.

As acting project leader, I will uphold Bart's policies, but I will
also introduce an innovation: I'm switching the repository to git
(the inadequacies of svn have been a thorn in my side).  Each
contributor gets his own personal repository that only he can push to.
I have initialized these repositories with the branches which they
were working on; the baseline branch is in my own repository.

Regards,
Felix Croes