[DGD] The kernel library

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Thu Sep 23 23:08:00 CEST 2010

Shentino <shentino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Didn't mean to be offensive, if I was.
>
> I just remember you speaking of such a mudlib in the past, and I was
> wondering if this would merge into that one.

I have spoken about possible uses of light-weight objects, but I don't
recall ever saying that a mudlib in development had it, and I do hope
you won't be fishing for whatever features it may or may not have each
time I mention it.  Any features it does have may or may not be included
in whatever will be released in the future, whenever that may be.

Please be patient regarding future mudlib releases.  If any particular
feature strikes your fancy, implement it in your own.

Regards,
Felix Croes