[DGD] A few questions: was Re: The kernel library

Kurt Nordstrom doseofvitamink at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 05:24:46 CEST 2010

For what it's worth, I'm finding Gurbalib easier to get started with, for
mainly two reasons:

1) A lot of the basic stuff you need to get a Mud "off the ground" is
already there.

2) It borrows a lot of conventions from the "standard" LPC muds, which I'm
used to.

Just my $0.25.

http://www.blar.net/kurt/blog/