[DGD] Big Endian Conversion

Neil McBride neil at dogl.net
Sat Sep 25 04:09:38 CEST 2010

Quoting "Felix A. Croes" <felix at dworkin.nl>:

> Neil McBride <neil at dogl.net> wrote:
>
>> Agreed.  I've been working recently on a mudlib that makes use of the
>> new WebSockets protocol to provide a purely web based interface.
>
> There may still be hope. :)

Perhaps.  The new handshake is relatively simple, but it requires
taking a 32-bit integer and expressing it as a big-endian 32-bit
number which is an aspect I'm struggling with.  Is there a simple way
to go about that in DGD that I've not found in the documentation?  For
example, python and php both have the pack function which does this
quite easilly.

Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.