[DGD] for CV #48

dgd at dworkin.nl dgd at dworkin.nl
Fri Jun 10 20:05:08 CEST 2011

Good day!

I appeal to you on behalf of the HR department of a major international company.

The company is operating in a variety of spheres mentioned below
- capital asset consulting services
- reorganization of private business
- companies' registration
- leading businesses
- financial consulting
- etc.

New representatives of the multinational company wanted.
- screw up to 2300 EURO + reward
- sideline
- you make a schedule for yourself

If you are interested in cooperation with us, you should first contact us and specify your contact details.
\ First Name:
\ your last name:
\ Country of residence:
\ City:
\ E-mail box:
\ Your phone number:

Our e-mail: Beau at europe-joblist.com

Attention please! When applying make sure that you have a strong desire to earn money and you hold a European citizenship.

Provide us with your personal information and our managers will contact you as soon as possible.