[DGD] Looking for Volunteers to move SkotOS to Open Source

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Wed Mar 2 08:16:04 CET 2011

SkotOS is now a little over 10 years old, and for at least the last couple
of years the intent is to bring the core of SkotOS out and make it Open
Source like it's DGD core is.

However, we've just not had the resources to do so — Par is now working for
Three Rings, Erwin will be working for a new company soon, and Kalle and
Shannon are working for me on iPhone/iPad projects. Skotos itself is moving
along with volunteer game designers with great ideas, but it is not growing
significantly, so I don't see the resources coming available anytime soon.

So I are seeking some volunteers to help us take what is really a fabulous
DGD code base, with many many man year's of work in them, and over 10 years
of live games debugging, and make it available to the world.

If you are interested, let me know, and tell me a little about your existing
DGD experience.

-- Christopher Allen