[DGD] Perfect dump of float

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Fri May 27 09:25:52 CEST 2011

I am no longer too familiar with the details of the dgd source code
but I suspect you could (if bitwise operators dont operate on the
float type) write some sort of function to do this. Another idea is to
make bitwise operations operate on floats (if these do not work
already). This should make it possible to do this with a series of
shift and mask operations.