[DGD] Versions prior to DGD 1.4

Kris Van Hees aedil at alchar.org
Sun May 29 00:00:15 CEST 2011

I am still in the process of processing various of the patches, but I can
definitely make them available.  I'll be in touch by direct email next week
about that.

	Kris

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 11:23:56AM -0700, Shentino wrote:
> Might you be able to release those prior patches?
>
> Dworkin's archive only goes back to what you didn't already have, and he
> told me to get the rest of the patches from you.
>
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Kris Van Hees <aedil at alchar.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Are the source code releases for DGD versions prior to 1.4 (they stuff that
> > used to be on Dworkin's FTP site) still available somewhere?  I have pretty
> > much every single patch for all versions, from the very first release up to
> > 1.2.151, but nothing more recent than that.  I would like to complete my
> > collection of old versions, and make the rich history of DGD development
> > available through lxr, as I have done in the past for various milestone
> > releases.
> >
> >        Thanks,
> >        Kris

Never underestimate a Mage with:
 - the Intelligence to cast Magic Missile,
 - the Constitution to survive the first hit, and
 - the Dexterity to run fast enough to avoid being hit a second time.