[DGD] bind() error

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Thu Apr 5 15:53:11 CEST 2012

Burning Steel Hammer <burningsteelhammer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, just got the latest DGD from github.
> Redownloaded the latest Kernel, and latest Phantasmal.
> Built DGD.
> Ran Kernel.
> Fine so far.
> Installed Phantasmal, manually copying everything carefully, changing
> phantasmal.dgd to point to the correct directory.
>
> Run DGD:
> bind() error

The latest DGD is guaranteed to be on sourceforge, github may lag behind.
The last commit is 79f93f49ebf6ced83b7927fddedc519cc8adf8f6.

I can't reproduce your problem now, the latest DGD runs without trouble
on Windows 7 with Phantasmal, so I think that you are somehow using an
old binary and/or repository.

Regards,
Felix Croes