[DGD] bind() failed

Burning Steel Hammer burningsteelhammer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:54:23 CEST 2012

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 19:46:45 -0700
> From: Shentino <shentino at gmail.com>
> To: All about DGD and Hydra <dgd at dworkin.nl>
> Subject: Re: [DGD] bind() failed

What are the problems exactly?

> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Burning Steel Hammer
> <burningsteelhammer at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > It fixed the bind() error, yes.
> >
> > Now I'm having errors that the PROBLEMS file says are due to copying the
> > KernalLib files/directories in the wrong place, which according to
> INSTALL,
> > I'm doing exactly correctly.

C:\dgd\bin>dgd c:\dgd\Phantasmal\mudlib\phantasmal.dgd
Error within runtime_error:
Compilation within compilation
Compilation within compilation
Config error: initialization failed

That's the problem now. It's covered in the PROBLEMS file, but I copied
everything the exact way that INSTALL says to. I've experimented with
copying the files to various other places in the Phantasmal directories,
and gotten some different error messages as a result, but no clean run.