[DGD] kotaka

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:12:52 CEST 2012

been awhile since I said anything on it

I finally got a rudimentary english language parser implemented
(thanks phantasmal for the inspiration)

As well as a test mud ulario that features an ansifier for generating
splash screens given a character map and a color map.

I also removed some old debug cruft that doesn't need to be published.
 I'll try to keep my testing and debugging code in a separate private
branch from now on :P

Also lots of little bugfixes and cleanups.

Test mud demonstrates account management both at login and during
runtime, in case you have a user who wants to poke around as a guest
first.