[DGD] mud as a statedump + trusted computing?

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 23:54:15 CEST 2012

I guess the question would be...  Are you preventing cheating even though people can see your statedump?  If so, you basically can't keep them from getting your key as well.

And if they can't see your statedump and/or distrib files, you can just have a key in the source base.  So you can use that key to validate, but there's no specific reason to make it live in the statedump but not source files.