[DGD] gurbalib development

"Mario A. Barragán L." lerkista at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:30:25 CET 2012

Hi, i'm interested in a mudlib using the kernel lib, i'm somewhat bored
with my 2.4.5 mudlib, so i picked gurba, and i can see that you're
working with v0.42 devel version, and my question is, why do you not
pick the most recent version? v0.43 beta? why do you choose the v0.42?

i found v0.43 in here: http://wotf.org/downloads/gurba/