[DGD] DGD repository at sourceforge reconstructed

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sat Jun 30 03:21:15 CEST 2012

My aspologies for the spam on the mailing list, today.

I have reconstructed the git repository for DGD on sourceforge and
github.  The new repository contains the full change history of DGD,
back to Januari 1992.  All clones of the old repository are now
invalid.

The barrage of emails was sent out before I realized that there would
be a new email for every tag.  There are hundreds of tags :)  At that
point I managed to disable the mailing list altogether for a while.
There should be no more messages generated for old commits and tags.

Regards,
Felix Croes