[DGD] SCM spam

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sat Jun 30 16:04:34 CEST 2012

...oops.  I tried to change the way the mailing list dealt with it,
but had to revert that change.  Sourceforge is still bombarding us
with tag messages!

Concerning the new DGD repository:

For versions 1.0.a0 to 1.0.9, I no longer had the individual patch files
that I constructed at the time.  I have tried to compensate for this by
entering files into the CVS repository with their modification date,
instead of the commit date, so that you can still see some progress.

Versions 1.0.9.1 to 1.0.23 I entered into the repository on the evening
I started using CVS, which is why they all have the same date.

All versions before the open source release were converted from my old
CVS repository.  Private, commercial branches from that repository are
not included, but stable release branches are.

After 1.4 OSR, all commits were added from the old git repository, which
was converted from a SVN repository earlier.

Regards,
Felix Croes