[DGD] just out of curiosity

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:59:59 CEST 2012

Interesting you should mention EVE online.

I'm planning on making it and castle marrach as models to fuse
together for my own in-game design, which layers on top of all this
node and location malarkey.

And as far as the earlier comment about cosmic scaling...it's more
about being robust and being prepared for anything the admins and/or
players may choose to try throwing at it.

I'm not sure exactly what the practical realities are...yet...I just
want to give my code the ability to handle it with minimal fuss for
game staff.

It's mostly for fun, honestly, for the sheer "zomg wow" of actually
pulling it off.  Big reason I'm keeping it open source is in case any
of the booms from my zany lab of experimentation actually produce
something reusable.