[DGD] Circular Object Links

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:16:52 CEST 2013

> </usr/admin/_code> is not a light-weight object.  Light-weight objects
> are not in objregd's linked list.  However, that linked list is
> circular, and it will contain your wiztool and and active _code object.
>
> Given your considerable confusion, I am not yet convinced that there is
> anything wrong with the circular linked list :)
>
> Regards,
> Felix Croes

I would think that it'd be wiztool, code, wiztool code, etc. if I took out
the check for if(next == start).  Currently it's wiztool, code, code, code,
code, to infinity, so that check never fires.  ;o)  _code appears to have
itself as prev and next for some reason.  (I don't know why I was thinking
it was an LWO.)

--Blain