[DGD] Comment/Preprocessor Bug

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 06:04:40 CEST 2013

Shentino says the line endings are messed up in my last post (I'm using
Gmail so I don't see it!).  Sorry for the repost.
===

I found a bug with the preprocessor and C++-style comments near them:

BREAKS:

#ifdef DEBUG_WRAP
} //comment
#endif /* DEBUG_WRAP */

(Note: The above just causes the #endif to disappear, so the compiler runs
into EOF.  I can place another #endif after to fix it.)

WORKS:

#ifdef DEBUG_WRAP
} /* comment */
#endif /* DEBUG_WRAP */