[DGD] Comment/Preprocessor Bug

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 13:58:21 CEST 2013

## Okay, I added:

static void skip_alt_comment()
{
    int c;

    do {
        c = gc();
        if (c == EOF) {
            return;
        }
    } while (c != LF);
    if (pp_level > 0) {
        uc(c);
    }

## Did 'make clean && make install'. Move the binary into place.  Started
DGD...
## (The line numbers are off in the error messages)

409: #ifdef DEBUG_WRAP
410: } //rlimits
411: #endif /* DEBUG_WRAP */

[Compile] /sys/lib/xfun/terminal[411]: illegal character: '#'
[Compile] /sys/lib/xfun/terminal[413]: undeclared variable endif
[Compile] /sys/lib/xfun/terminal[413]: syntax error

## The error is identical to both pre- and post- change drivers.

## And this still works of course

#ifdef DEBUG_WRAP
} /* rlimits */
#endif /* DEBUG_WRAP */