[DGD] two headed characters

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 03:47:52 CEST 2013

Personally I'd describe it as a medieval economic battlefield with fantasy
and monsters thrown in.

Think EVE online crossed with WoW.

Possibly with an ironclaw-esque furryization to it.

That's the general idea anyway.  However I plan to allow players with
enough XP and having passed certain quests to eventually play as any race
in the bestiary

Just the notion itself of one character being played by multiple players at
the same time as a form of multiheaded was very amusing.