[DGD] segmentation fault during compile_object

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Mon Aug 12 23:55:25 CEST 2013

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 23:06:33 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote

> That's what happens when you are basically the first user of this piece
> of code in 2 years :-)  The necessity of function pointers in LPC
> has been somewhat overstated.

Agree. Its a nice to have, but not having them never stopped me from writing
things in lpc that many claim need function pointers.

Was playing with adding optional support for them to gurbalib's menu handler,
it makes code that uses that menu handler potentially a bit nicer for defining
actions to be taken in response to user input, but functionally it adds
absolutely nothing there.

> Many bugs should now be fixed.

Thanks, both reported issues confirmed fixed.

Bart.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/