[DGD] DGD on Raspberry Pi

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Sat Jun 22 23:16:11 CEST 2013

On 6/22/13 3:32 PM, Raymond Jennings wrote:
> Nice!
>
> I just heard about the pi from someone.
>
> I think the bootstrap process is kinda weird though.

Put an image on a SD card and you're up and running. Can't make it much easier
than that?

     http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads

My biggest slow down was rounding up an SD card and HDMI cable so I could see
what I was doing but once you have it up and running with something like
Raspbian all you need is the micro USB cable for power and ethernet for
connectivity, ssh in and you do what you want.

--Erwin