[DGD] Kotaka 0.10

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:31:57 CEST 2013

I finally got my english parser working.

Realizing not all verbs are created equal I decided to allow old style
sscanf argument extraction AND standard english language role mapping at
the same time by having the verb in question inherit a class to specify how
it wants to parse.  The class also contains prototypes to enforce proper
argument formats.

I also implemented ordinal handling so you can use "first" and "third" and
so on to distinguish from identical objects.

Inventory handling also works.

Figured after such a milestone it was time to make a release before I break
stuff.

git://github.com/shentino/kotaka for downloading.