[DGD] predictor compression?

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Fri May 31 06:27:46 CEST 2013

Vaguely looks like the code I saw in DGD's source.

Mostly I've just never seen the guts of any compression algorithm before
period, let alone this specific one.

Your link though does square with what I've found so far and Dworkin was
kind enough to give me a sample input to run through for demonstration
purposes.

Thanks for the confirmation.