[DGD] happycode in DGD

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 00:54:48 CEST 2013

Of course, but you still have to get a sane blueprint from an architect
before you can hire the actual masons and plumbers to build the darn thing.

Without the architect doing his job, the plumbers and masons won't be able
to even start theirs.

I have to make it look good on paper before I can make it work well in
practice.