[DGD] DGD Segmentation Fault After Dump Restore

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Mon Sep 23 14:40:54 CEST 2013

Felix, don't know if I'm on your whitelist.. but found a few more things:

- I can crash DGD versions as old as 1.3 (didn't test anything earlier) with this
- multiple LWOs from the same master seem to be involved
- the LWOs are being used in the same task that upgrades their master

Steps for reproducing:
- Get todays (or newer) version of Sirdude's Gurbalib from git
(https://github.com/sirdude/gurbalib) and configure it following the instructions
- Add #define ALL_USERS_WIZ and #define USE_LWO_CACHE to local_config.h (the
first is just for convenience)
- Login 2 users, first will be made admin, the second wizard
- type 'home' for both users
- as admin, repeatedly use the command 'rebuild --core --all' or 'warmboot'
(both do roughly the same thing in slightly different ways)

Hope this helps tracking down the issue, or at least may get others to
reproduce it and take a look as well.

Bart.

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:42:48 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/