[DGD] Newbie question: command "status" always fails

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 04:41:14 CET 2014

Hey folks.  The MUD I'm a wizard on is still chugging along these days.
 It's been around since '92 and is an LPMUD, but is rich in story and has a
lot of areas, 9 classes, and a few active social guilds.  Come check it out
and say hi.  You can find me as Mordecai on there.

Felix, you should stop by if you've got the time. =P