[DGD] Newbie question: command "status" always fails

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 07:29:46 CET 2014

Before you try phantasmal, I'd suggest patching the kernel library
temporarily.

Replace the part that says:

/kernel/lib/auto.c, line 612:
    if (!this_object()) {
        return nil;
    }

And replace it with:
    if (!this_object()) {
        error("Current object is destructed");
    }

In the short run this should flag immediately if you are triggering a
status() call inside of a destructed object.

If this turns out to be the case it should help you backtrack to where the
problem is.