[DGD] Implementing MXP

Lord Lerkista lerkista at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:33:03 CEST 2014

As i have seen, works like this:

The mud send this:   IAC WILL TELOPT_MXP to the client to request is the
client support MXP
the client if has support send:  IAC DO TELOPT_MXP to the server
and the server send IAC SB TELOPT_MXP IAC SE to inform that server is using
mxp

i don´t know where to catch the client response, i tried to edit comm.c in
function comm_receive to add a validation like the one used for TELOPT_SGA,
but don´t work:

    case TS_DO:
if (UCHAR(*p) == TELOPT_TM) {
    comm_write(usr, obj, (string *) NULL, tm,
       sizeof(tm));
} else if (UCHAR(*p) == TELOPT_SGA) {
    usr->flags &= ~CF_GA;
    comm_write(usr, obj, (string *) NULL, will_sga,
       sizeof(will_sga));
} else if (UCHAR(*p) == TELOPT_MXP) {
    usr->flags &= ~CF_MXP;
    fatal("Mxp enabled");
    comm_write(usr, obj, (string *) NULL, will_mxp,
       sizeof(will_mxp));
}
state = TS_DATA;
break;