[DGD] Two things

nikoroleva . natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:30:08 CEST 2015

I have written a couple of sqlite3 kfun extensions that take arbitrary
update or select queries. I don't have the best idea of what I'm doing
in C, but it's working. Probably need to have someone who knows more
about the subjects to review it someday. :)

I also wrote a kfun extension that calls a runnable jar that posts to
a blog from inside the game.

Otherwise, just been trying to help with gurbalib by finally
completing my domain (and hacking the lib to enable some of my ideas)
so that I can move forward with completing another domain idea that I
have.