[DGD] Winter

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 00:13:42 CET 2015

Well, as I indicated, I've been stuck in dire straits IRL, but I have done
a bit of computerless design work on pieces of paper, for both the kotaka
project as well as the test world ulario.

Should be doing more once I get my computer and internet restored.

The weather here has been very hot and sunny in the summer, and right now
it's raining like crazy.  We got a bit of snow.