[DGD] error recovery with atomic functions

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Jun 23 23:17:23 CEST 2015

Hmm, that addresses a slightly annoying issue for me ('magic strings' in error
messages showing up in dgd's output when an error is fatal etc), thanks.

On another note, I noticed you made a change to no longer call operator
functions in builtin object types. Seems I did have a use for that, I like
ob<-"/builtin/function" over object_name(ob) == "/builtin/function#-1", but
this no longer works. Oh well, guess I'll deal :-)

Bart.

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:46:52 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/