[DGD] Kernel Library, Version 1.3.4

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sat May 16 01:22:11 CEST 2015

Changes since 1.3.3:

Updates to be compatible with closures, and the "new" keyword.

I reverted a previous patch that allowed system resources to be disabled.
Included in the log is a patch function to reinstate any that had been
removed.  I removed this because for the moment there are hard coded
references to these resources throughout the kernel library and I was
returning infinite limits in places I shouldn't have.

Accessing undefined resources or undefined users now causes an error.

I exempted recompilation of an existing object from object quota checking
because it doesn't really increase the number of objects.

The kernel itself, as well as the admin wiztool, are now exempt from
resource limits.

I also reworked the filequota auditor.

Networking branch has also been updated.